The Rogue Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rogue Alliance

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The edge of the forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracore

The edge of the forest Empty
PostSubject: The edge of the forest   The edge of the forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 6:48 pm

Dracore: (comes runing in runing as fast as he can away from a giant monster)(He then trips on a root and falls to the ground facing the creaation)The leviathin rores and lifts its claw to kill dracore then suddenly it stiops looks at drocore then says) I am ashamed for what i have done I am very sorry and wish for you to know that I am under controle of my mind and that i will serve you from now on.
The Leviathin
The edge of the forest F_hound_01.jpg0c78ed7c-1065-4fbe-9bde-96e4961430f7Large
Back to top Go down
Talonis
Admin
Admin
Talonis

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Character sheet
Class: Master Rogue
Wepon specialization: Organic

PostSubject: Re: The edge of the forest   The edge of the forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 6:52 pm

(Running is heard) DIE!!! You have intruded!! *wait, what was it talonis said? O ya* Wait. Come with me plz
Back to top Go down
https://rogue.niceboard.com
Dracore

PostSubject: Re: The edge of the forest   The edge of the forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:10 pm

(summons up creations in alarm) (then setles dowen as every thing computes) o well ok i am lost and realy could use some help dosent look like i have a choice dose it. (starts walking after the person and is awhere of the leviathin following behind)
Back to top Go down
Talonis
Admin
Admin
Talonis

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Character sheet
Class: Master Rogue
Wepon specialization: Organic

PostSubject: Re: The edge of the forest   The edge of the forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:17 pm

(Scout takes Dracore to Rogue Field)
Back to top Go down
https://rogue.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The edge of the forest   The edge of the forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The edge of the forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rogue Alliance :: Forest-
Jump to: